It is recommended that the US citizens apply for a 3-year multiple-entry business visa regardless of the dates of entry/exit, number of entries or period of stay stated in the invitation issued by the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (FMS) or the host organization.
When applying for a 3-year multiple-entry business visa, please indicate a three-year period of stay in the visa application form.
- To apply for a multiple three year Business visa, an applicant should submit a completed visa application form, US passport, one standard picture, money order as well as:
- Written statement from the host organization, which should give: the full name of the host organization, its official address and contact information, the surname, first name, patronymic, and position of the person who signed the statement (if the host organization is a legal entity or enterprise, an institution, or their affiliate established in the territory of the Russian Federation - the individual taxpayer number), and basic information regarding the visa applicant: the surname, first name, other names, date of birth, citizenship, sex, passport number, multiplicity of the visa, purpose of travel, requested period of entry, location of intended residence of the visa applicant, and the cities to be visited.
To obtain a visa all applicants have to submit:
- Please make sure that there is a 8 business days period between the date of application for a visa and the supposed date of entry to Russia.
- In accordance with Russian laws citizens of the Russian Federation regardless of any other citizenship they must travel to Russia on valid Russian documents only.
1.The original completed visa application form (filled online at https://visa.kdmid.ru) should be printed on the front and back sides of a single sheet of paper) submitted with a photo (one per applicant) glued in the area designated for it. Do not forget to sign your application and put the current date.
Your photo must meet following requirements: the frame size must be 35mm X 45 mm (1 3/8’’ X 1 3/4’’); the photos must be clear, well defined and taken against a plain white or light-coloured background;
2. Passport or other travel document in original.
At least two pages of the passport should be free of any notes, stamps and visas. Passport must be valid at least 6 months after your supposed date of departure from Russia
3. One photocopy of information pages of the passport.4. The most important document to be submitted is INVITATION or VISA SUPPORT.
If applying for a three year multi-entry visa please provide a proper invitation as described in the section I
INVITATION from your Russian host must be issued by the local office of the Ministry of Internal Affaires of the Russian Federation (MVD). The invitations for a work, study or multiple entry visas must be submitted in original.
VISA SUPPORT is provided by your host through Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia. Please, check with us that your visa support has arrived to Consulate PRIOR to sending documents.
If applying for a multi-entry or double entry visa, it should be specifically mentioned in the Visa support.
5. A money order
Please note: If you address to the Russian Visa Center - your visa application should address to them, if to the Consulate - it should be address to "The Consulate General of Russia in San Francisco" at the right upper corner of application).
Unfortunately we could not proceed the visa application which is not intended for us.
The Consulate General in San Francisco also has the right to call the applicants for an interview and request, if needed:
• a bank statement from the applicant;
• a statement from the employer regarding the applicant's wages for the preceding year/ half year, or month;
• medical insurance valid in the country to be visited and fully covering the period of the first trip;
• documents regarding the applicant's ownership of property in the country of his citizenship;
• a certificate on the makeup of the applicant's family.
Effective May 2, 2012 all visa applicants have to contact Russian Visa Center (ILS)
We strongly recommend you to read our FAQ before writing to us.
If you have any questions please write us email : firstname.lastname@example.org